DISGUSTING

• Customer service

srSpence405's review of Hilton Garage Midlands, Hilton, Derby, Derbyshire

“DISGUSTING ”

Written on: 16/08/2017 by srSpence405 (1 review written)

Where do i begin i'm really disgusted with the service and the treatment i've received from this garage especially after being recommended it by a friend.
The salesman made us feel uncomfortable and like we couldn't afford the car he was rude arrogant and had no time for us, the managers were always too busy to speak to us and we kept being fobbed off
after a week i had no contact from them or received any paperwork or a call to confirm the collection of the car or the date
i got told they don't know what my problem is as i've got a good deal on the car i explained again its not about the money its about how they've made me feel and the service i've received as with the warranty the car was costing me nearly over £11,500 if i'm spending that amount of my hard earned money i expect to be treated with better service!
I'm so disappointed as i really wanted the car but after all of this i walked away as i felt if i'm being treated like this now before they have my money what will they be like after!! its made my car buying experience a very stressful one when it all wasn't needed at all
I feel disgusted and will be sure to warn anyone off the place in the future !

• Customer service