DO NOT USE !!!

TomasMacPherson's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“DO NOT USE !!!”

Written on: 10/08/2017 by TomasMacPherson (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!!!!! THEY ARE AWFUL, THEY GAVE MY CAR TO A GUY WHO WAS TRADING AS A GARAGE, BUT THIS GARAGE DOESN'T EXIST, I WAS CHARGED FOR WORK THAT I DIDN'T WANT DOING, BUT WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO PAY THE BILL BEFORE I GOT MY CAR BACK, EVERYTHING WAS OVERPRICED, I CONTACTED THE SO CALLED GARAGE AND HE AGREED THAT SERVICING STOP ARE A RIP OFF. I HAD TO TAKE MY CAR FOR SECOND OPINION AND HALFORDS TOLD ME THAT IN THEIR OPINION THE ONLY THING DONE ON THE SERVICE LOOKED LIKE THE AIR FILTER. THE SO CALLED GARAGE STAMPED MY BOOK AND TICKED NO AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED DONE AND LEFT THE BRAKE FLUID BLANK TOTALLY, WHICH WAS THE ITEM I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT PAYING FOR. NO ONE AT SERVICING STOP WILL GET BACK TO ME AFTER ME SENDING A HUGE EMAIL TO THEM ON THE SAME DAY THE WORK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CARRIED OUT, I HAVE CALLED LOADS OF TIMES AND NO ONE WILL GET BACK TO ME. MY BANK ARE DEALING WITH THE DISPUTE AT THE MOMENT, BUT I AM GOING TO TAKE IT FURTHER AND ADVISE TRADING STANDARDS...THIS HAS BEEN SO STRESSFUL AND AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT USE !!!!!!!

• Scottish Borders