Blame the computer.

194Breen's review of Bentleys Toyota Warrington - www.bentleys.toyota.co.uk

“Blame the computer.”

Written on: 06/03/2017 by 194Breen (1 review written)

I had my Toyota serviced at Bentley last year, I had recently moved into the area so this was the first time I used bentleys .I,ve had 20 years of Toyota servicing. They did not send a reminder for my next service.I happened to check online to see when my tax was due .The web site showed my MOT was 2 weeks overdue,my MOT was done at the same time as the service.I asked why there was no reminder,and was told it was because of the computer.Checking the paper work for the service showed that it was an intermediate service. it should have been a full service and the book was stamped as a full service . Again the computer was blamed .I 'phone to ask how much an intermediate
service cost ,to see if I had paid for a full service .They couldn,t tell me straight away as the ,guess what.computer was "down" Having no valid MOT is important, because it will affect Insurance cover and a £500 fine for no MOT.
I cannot see me using them again even though I much prefer a Toyota service.

• Warrington