DONT drive with Prima Rent a Car!

Guest's review of Prima Rent a Car, www.rentacarprima.com

“DONT drive with Prima Rent a Car!”

Written on: 16/12/2015

Think twice before concidering to rent a car from Prima Rent a Car. This company seems really really nice and they tell you they have the besrt service but this is NOT the true. I have used the company I'm a real costumer and below what the have told me and my answer to this:

We are not car hire brokers

NOT AT ALL = The best and fastest Malaga Airport Service

VERY POOR = Own fleet of vehicles

THIS IS OK = Fair fuel policy : Full/Fulll

NOT CORRECT - Clear and honest price policy

VERY POOR = Home and Hotel Car delivery

THIS IS OK = Open 365 days a year

NOT AT ALL = Special Conditions for frequent clients

TO be hornest Prima Rent a Car in Malaga Spain screw totally up my stay in Spain. THey makes a lot of promises but fail within all. THe worst thin bout this car comapany is that they are so few and they don't want to deliver anything when it really matter.

To give you my story short: I rent a small car named OPEL CORSA ECO at Prima Rent a Car in Malaga. This rental car store in Spain looks pretty good and they where really nice the first day but no discount - but I can go with that. The woorst thing is that I end up to cancel my flight and even have to pay several hundres of Euro more cause they did NOT offer me any kind off service cause I have to take a flight early in the morning (7:00 from Malaga Airport).

After a lot of talk (email and phone) Prima Rent a Car reject first all and then they offer me to pick up the car within to short time and they actually knew that this was impossible for me, cause I was around 90 km away from Prima Rent a Car location in Malaga versus Marbella where I live 30 km away from!

I end up to cancel my flight (around 100 euro extra to have a new) and then I have to use time to cancel all my agreements and time to setup all the news again and some are not still finished. They talk a lot but they really deliver a POOR POOR car rental service and I would NOT recommend this company to any going to rent a car in the south part of Spain.

• 12/2016

Date of hire (month/year)

• Malaga, Spain

Choice of vehicles

Primarent's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2016

Dear Sir/Madam :

We are sorry to hear that you where not fully satisfied with our services. We take the feedback of our customers very serously, and will use your comments to correct and improve our service.