GoldCar Rental - Review

JulianHancock80's review of GoldCar Rental -

“Goldcar have stolen 200 euros from my bank account. We...”

Written on: 26/02/2018 by JulianHancock80 (1 review written)

Goldcar have stolen 200 euros from my bank account. We returned a car to Malaga airport in the same condition as it was collected.
They say that there was damage to the bumper which was completely untrue as we have pictures of the vehicle.
They have not sent proof of the damage so do I just accept this or fly back to Spain and confront them. I am very tempted to do this no matter what the cost. But concerned that I will be arrested when I demand my money back as I may not be able to control my temper.

• February 2018

Date of hire (month/year)

• Malaga Airport

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Click here for great deals on Expedia

By Goldcarrental

Written on: 06/03/2018

Thanks for your comment.

We're trying to improve our services and your opinion is essential to do so.

On the issue you described, you have to know that our policy establishes that if when the car is returned we found any damage that wasn’t marked on the check out sheet we give our customers when they pick up the vehicle, it would be charged to them as we understand that this damage was made under their responsibility.

Please refer your case to our Customer Service department by opening a query through our website. That way, they’ll get in touch with you and manage your case ASAP in order to clarify this matter.

Kind regards.