AVOID GOLDCAR LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! TOTAL RIP OFF MERCHANTS!!

CAT009's review of GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

“AVOID GOLDCAR LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! TOTAL RIP OFF MERCHANTS!!”

Written on: 07/12/2017 by CAT009 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE GOLDCAR ......IF YOU DO YOU WILL PAY!!! i have been using goldcar for over 15 years and have always taken out there insurance! this is how the story goes.

I picked up my car from alicante multi storey as i always have done for all the years that i have been going there. on this occasion they were very short staffed, i checked over the car and there were several scratches that were not on the release form to me, i went inside where the queue was 10 deep in people, i managed to get the attention of the person that i know there after hiring every three weeks, i expressed my concerns to be told its ok carry on , i thought well ok as i do know them well. Guess what happened next i receive some photos and a bill for £950 euros which they deducted from my card straight away, yes you got it its a sham, they rent out there cars for peanuts and then trick the client. I expressed my disappointment chased them and chased them until i received a message telling me to read there conditions!! Well thanks GOLDCAR you are total rip off merchants, i beg all of you who are going to use them to steer clear and use AUTOCLICK, they are very honest from the word go I am warning all you people use GOLDCAR at your peril.

• 16.11.2017

Date of hire (month/year)

• Spain Alicante Airport

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia