Easirent Vehicle Rental www.easirent.com Review

42Griffith's review of Easirent Vehicle Rental www.easirent.com

“Most awfull company ever. I have rent a car with a...”

Written on: 26/02/2018 by 42Griffith (1 review written)

Most awfull company ever. I have rent a car with a couple of friends for an August bank holiday almost years ago. One of my friends booked the car and told us to go to the airport to pick up the car. You need to call in advance to make sure the staff arrive at the airport to get you a ride to their office near the airpot. Once there, they started to create problems about my driving licence (european) saying they only accepted UK one. Start to show him all the information we got about telling we were right. He was saying no, we do not accept internacional licence and few minutes later he found out we were right. After that, it was an issue with the credit/debit card but was our mistake to do not read correctly. We borrow 1000 pounds as a diposit and then rented the car with a full insurance. Once we got the car, we had been told the car we rented was not in stock and they gave us another one. Ok, not problem at all as we were not picky.
Once we were back. We left the car with the diposit half full of gas (in the contract said the deposit needs to be almost empty) and we started to show to the staff a little scratch I did in one of the tyres. However, we paid for the full insurance and this is something included. We have been told that everything was fine. Then, few minutes later, the staff said to us they will charge us for because our insuranse was not covering for this. We said that was not right. They took out of my accound 250 pounds. 200 pounds for the scratch plus 50 as a fees. We complained as we paid for the full insurance and we got a refund of 200. They kept ours 50 pounds and we were out to keep fighting with them. They stole 50 pounds from us and give us a big headache.

• leeds

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia