Easy & simple

Sarar1971's review of Argus Car Hire - www.arguscarhire.com

“Easy and simple”

Written on: 16/04/2018 by Sarar1971 (1 review written)

I hired a car with Avis from Dublin Airport to Kerry Airport. The price was clear and good value and the staff at both ends were friendly and clear in their details. The process to book online was simple although booking through mobile was difficult but from a laptop it's fine. would recommend to use.

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Yoavboazy's Comment

Written on: 19/04/2018

Warning – Warning – Warning !!!!!!!
Do No Rent A Car from Those People !!!!!!
I rented a car through ARGUS Rental CAR . They directed me to ECO VIA an Italian rental car company.
I have rented a car that after 3 hours of driving had a mechanical warning, I immediately called the rental office for assistance with no response.
I Continued calling the company day after day (the car was parked the whole time, ski vacation).
After FIVE (5) !!! days, I received a visit from road service. They took the car to a garage.
NO replacement car!!!!!
I was told to pay the garage (they said it will be the quickest way) and they talked to the mechanics, instructed them on receipt issue , so they can reimburse me as promised.
After I returned the car , fixed and payed for, they refused to reimburse me, claiming I was the one who caused the problem and they never told me to pay for the garage.
ECO VIA and AUTO VIA , the worst rental car possible.
ARGUS has deserted me with them and besides moving emails from side to side have done nothing to assist.
Do Not Work with either ARGUS , ECOVIA or AUTOVIA!!!!!