Poor communication, poor service, stupid attendants.

Brooner1's review of Alamo Car Hire www.alamo.co.uk

“Poor communication, poor service, stupid attendants. ”

Written on: 24/02/2018 by Brooner1 (1 review written)

We booked a suv through our travel agents, and when landed in Orlando airport we made our to exit,
I went to Alamo terminal and after getting forced with extra insurance, breakdown cover, etc etc, from the receptionist,
I explained to her that I had all taken care off.
After getting directions to car pick up I proceeded down to get suv. After getting keys I drove to exit and over to pick up family and found that the child car seats where not in the car. As it was near 1am in the morning and kids already exhausted we just went to our villa.
We went to a Walmart and got them about half the cost.
On returning the vehicle to the airport we fuelled up and proceeded to drop off area.
This is where a stupid attendant checked with me that the vehicle was full of fuel.
We then proceeded to our flight.
On returning home days later I checked my credit card only to see that not only was I charged for the child’s car seats, but for 34 gallons of fuel.
And then they have kept taking out money from my credit card over 5 weeks later.

$113 $158 $14 $11 total $297

In total and when I contacted my travel agent Alamo denied that car was full of fuel.
Never ever again will I use Alamo car hire they are all about getting the money,
I have also told all my friends to avoid at all costs.

• 30/12/2017 till 11/1/2018

Date of hire (month/year)

• orlando florida

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia