Almost perfect car rental service

TooManyOlives's review of ATET rent a car - www.atet.si

“Almost perfect car rental service”

Written on: 12/02/2017 by TooManyOlives (1 review written)

Overall, I would say that I am satisfied with ATET car rentals and would not hesistate to recommend them to others or use the service again. The employees were extremely prompt at responding to my enquiries by email and always friendly. Further, they have low prices, a good selection of cars and offer good deals to exchange students.

However, I was disappointed by two things. Firstly, when I came to pick up the car, I was asked if I was told about the specific country restrictions for my trip. I replied that I was not, and learned that I was not allowed in Bulgaria or Romania, which made up half of our trip. Learning this on the day we left was disappointing, and I wish this information would have been available to me beforehand. Further, I was never given written details on the country restrictions (I was later after emailing) and was only orally told that "going down south to the Balkans is fine". We later learned that this did not include Albania or Greece, so we were forced to change our travel plans a second time. I understand the need for country restrictions, but am disappointed that the information was so unclear.

Secondly, and more mildly, I was disappointed to pay an additional 10€ per day to qualify for the "50€ deposit" that was advertised, adding 50% extra to our cost total.

Overall though, a good experience.

• February 2017

Date of hire (month/year)

• Ljubljana, Slovenia