Best car rental company I've used!

YaelMcCabe104's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Best car rental company I've used!”

Written on: 22/11/2017 by YaelMcCabe104 (1 review written)

I had to make a trip to Bilbao and got a quote from a price comparison site where they offered me Drivalia. I have never heard of the company and went directly to their site. I not only found a better deal, but full insurance with no excess at a very affordable price for 5 days. I had no hassle picking up the car and returning it. The full insurance is a no brainer. They told me they mostly work with Kia and Opel, which simplifies their fleet maintenance, and all cars are in mint condition as far as I could see. All new and with little Kms on the odometer.
Special mention to the people working in the Bilbao office, super friendly and the shuttle is literally 2 minutes away from the airport. I will certainly use Drivalia from now on in Bilbao and the rest of their locations.

Click here for great deals on Expedia

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased that you received a good service from our team in Bilbao.

We are very proud of the Ultimate package that you refer to. This package is extremely popular simply because it offers fair and realistic pricing but at the same time honest and transparent pricing with no extras, no huge deposits and complete peace of mind.

We will pass on your feedback to our collaegues in Bilbao and we look forward to seeing you again at any of our sites throughout Spain.

All the best