Will use again

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Will use again”

Written on: 10/11/2017

A few weeks prior to our vacation in the Valencia region, I booked a car through the Drivalia webpage. Just moment later I received a confirmation mail with the details. As an extra safety I then printed that mail and brought to their office.
Since I don’t have any other insurance to cover any excess I booked the car with their full coverage (tarifa ultimate) and the full to full fuel policy. From my point of view the price was still very receonable.
When we got there the process was quick and smooth. We even got to choose between two different cars. No discussion about extra insurance or any money being held locked on my card.
We then enjoyed 11 days in a nearly brand new Opel Astra 1.6diesel with built in navigator (in Spanish) and parking aid including a rear looking camera.
When returning the car we just drove strait into their garage. The clerk did a brief inspection of the vehicle while we stowed our luggage in their shuttle bus and after five minutes we were on our way to the airport.
I will definitely book with Drivalia if we return to Valencia and hope that they still have this kind of excellent service.
There was just one thing that caused some confusion, the instructions for the pick up point when arriving to Valencia. But there is always some airport staff that can help you with such details.

Click here for great deals on Expedia

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and for taking the time to leave your comments. We are delighted that you were satisfied with the service that we delivered and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

All the best