Check out ALL the damages & write it down

Chase299's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Check out ALL the damages and write it down”

Written on: 01/11/2017 by Chase299 (1 review written)

I rented a car for 9 days. It was apparently new (4000km with few small damages). Some tiny damages were not listed on the contract and the staff informed me that were too small that it didn't need to be written.
The equipment of the car was average-poor.
When I gave back the vehicle I had to pay for one of those small damages (35€ for the damage + 60€ administration fees).
I would recommend to rent in different enterprise and if you do it with drivalia check out and write EVERY small damage.

Click here for great deals on Expedia

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and taking the time to write your feedback. If a client chooses the basic package then they do remain responsible for any damages but we give all clients a comprehensive damage report so that they ccan check the car and satisfy themselves to the condition of the car before leaving. It is always a shame if damages occur and I am sorry that you were charged 35€ for the damage.

Generally, although there are exceptions, we do not charge administration fees for damages so small and if you want to email our customer care team quoting your reference number we will check to be sure that this was charged correctly.

With kind regards