Best Experience Ever

RobertAllan's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Best Experience Ever”

Written on: 14/02/2018 by RobertAllan (1 review written)

This, by far was the best rental experience I had. I booked car last minute, but when I arrived at the airport a member of staff was waiting with the shuttle bus to pick me up. Very pleasant and helpful staff made sure the whole process was smooth and hassle-free. I have learned a little Spanish, and the staff there although fluent in English, were very patient in communicating in both languages. Always a smile, and very clear instructions given.

This was my first time ever using Drivalia, and as a result of the experience they will most certainly be my first choice every time now.

The costs were very good; the best I've had. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to RobertAllan's Review

Written on: 22/03/2018

Dear Customer,

Thanks for trusting us to supply your recent car hire. We are really pleased that everything was good for you.

We believe that happy staff means happy customers and it is great to hear that this works! The team are great and really work hard to ensure that our clients have a wonderful experience.

We hope that this first visit won´t be the last and that we can look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best