Good Service

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Good Service”

Written on: 09/02/2018

Off airport very efficient pick up had to wait about 5 minutes, whole check in process to pick up car was speedy (beats the long queue for on airport car hire)was on the road within 15 minutes. Staff very friendly and helpful. Car was immaculate and I like the fuel policy of full tank and return full so you only pay for what you use. On return they check the fuel and a quick look round car and return you to the airport in this instance I was not flying until the next day so they dropped me at my hotel in the village ( many thanks for that).I booked direct with them and website was easy to use and offered standard or ultimate package which includes all insurance and no blocking of deposit on card. Would recommend and will use again.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2018

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your comment and for hiring a car from us. It is true that on occasions customers have concerns about using an "off-site" company but the way we operate and the high levels of staff that we employ mean that, as you haev said, the service generally is much faster than the long queues often associated with some "in-terminal" companies, particular at busy times. And, as you know we are just a couple of minutes away so it all works really well.

We really work hard to deliver a great level of service and it is always nice to hear from our satisfied customers. Thank you again and we hope that we will be serving you again soon.

All the best