Stay Away from Eonon. Poor Quality, CS just for sales.

• How would you rate the picture quality?

• How would you rate the sound quality?

Guest's review of Eonon G2227 7" Touchscreen DVD Player

“Stay Away from Eonon. Poor Quality, CS just for sales.”

Written on: 28/08/2012

I don't understand how other reviews with 5* just talk about fast shipping and not about quality of product. I doubt if they are genuine. My experience so far with Eonon is all support/quality promises on www.eonon.com are false. They just talk nice until item is sold. I bought this believing on what they claim on www.eonon.com. I wont talk about shipping and installation. Unit worked as promised when I switched on first time.

After a Day, Touch started malfunctioning, It works for 5 minutes after powering on, and stops responding. Remote stopped working after 5 days.Only technical support available is eonon.com@sbo2.net, and they responded until they realized it needs to be shipped back to HK for repair/replacement, and stopped responding after that. I think I just lost CAD300 + headache. You don't even get what you pay for with Eonon. In general stay away from all non-branded Chinese stuff, Buy branded only from reputed store with good return policy which they stand behind.

• How would you rate the picture quality?

• How would you rate the sound quality?