Remote fob repairs & other key services

From 1 review

sayitasitis2012's review of RemoteFobCentre - www.remotefobcentre.com

“Remote fob repairs and other key services”

Written on: 04/01/2017 by sayitasitis2012 (22 reviews written)

Both my Key fobs were intermittently failing to open the doors of my Land Rover Freelander.
My local car spares centre put me in touch with the nearest independent Land Rover specialist.
He quoted a price of £166 replacement fee per key!
Somewhat nonplussed I placed a plea for help on the freel2.com site, which is a forum frequented by some very knowledgeable enthusiasts.
They put me in touch with Remotefobcentre Ltd, who quoted me £40 per key.
I sent one key off and it was back in my possession within 48 hours, when I sent off the other one, and which was also returned speedily.
More than impressed, I decided to ask the proprietor exactly what happened to the key once it was in his possession with a view to posting this review.
A very, very compressed version is that the remote is refurbished and fully tested on site.
They can provide coding, cutting, repairs and are specialists in remote keys.
I would certainly recommend them as my first port of call.
Indeed I gave their details to my local garage who look after my vehicle as they could not come up with any suggestions other than the car spares people.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon