I dare you to ask for a discount!

mailer's review of Lockwoods Ski Shop, Leamington Spa

“I dare you to ask for a discount!”

Written on: 05/11/2012 by mailer (1 review written)

This review is best described in percentages as will become clear .A Big thanks to the 50% of the staff I encountered at Lockwoods who were friendly and helpful (a middle aged lady with blonde hair and a similar aged gentleman).
Not so to the remaining 50% sour faces who happened to be on the checkout as ski gear for my wife and kids totalling £704 when through the till. “Any chance of some discount for being such a good customer” and I would also return for my gear. There was some grunting and gesticulating from the happy girls which resulted in the £4 being knocked from my bill … 4 whole pounds… 0.5% I could do little but laugh and with my children present I decided to use the power of the pen instead of an embarrassing confrontation.
So a BIG thanks to Lockwoods, I would have sent this email to them but you seem not to be able to contact them through email. A thanks to 50% of their staff giving 100% but not to the 50% who didn’t and a thanks for the 0.5% discount that I wished I had refused, “better than nothing my Dad would have said” no, not on this occasion I just felt insulted.