Never Again

Janessa1964's review of National Motorhomes - www.nationalmotorhomes.co.uk

“Never Again”

Written on: 01/03/2018 by Janessa1964 (1 review written)

The hire of the motorhome last October all went well, trying to get your deposit back after does not. It is now the 1st March and I still have not had my £1200 deposit returned. Like everyone else has written they do not return phone calls or emails. I eventually received an email 3 weeks ago saying a problem with their merchant and would get a refund in the next 7-10 days - still nothing. Have telephoned again every day for a week and still no return calls all emails. Now written to the Ombudsman.

Philhawkins1981's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2018

Hi, I too am experiencing the same problems and after reading all the comments below i cannot see how they are allowed to operate like this.
Not only am i getting charges to my account for late payments it is causing stress.

Can i ask which Obundsman you have have contacted. I think if everyone was to do this then it may help ressolve.

Thanks

Rtucks's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2018

Hi I emailed the motorhome company complaints again and told them I had written to the ombudsman and I have had my deposit returned to my credit card within 3 days. The ombudsman was the main one that comes up under a web search. They also replied within a couple of days.