Repeated poor service, determined to damage films

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Gwendolyn1978's review of Max Spielman

“Repeated poor service, determined to damage films”

Written on: 13/05/2017 by Gwendolyn1978 (1 review written)

I won't use my local Rhyl branch again. All too often strips of film are placed in their strip cutter without being lined up on a frame, causing negs to be cut in half. Complaints result in one being told that they deliberately do not line up before cutting. The last time I visited I was actually told that the wrong cutting was because my film was outdated!
Trying to excuse faults by creatively lying to a customer is totally, absolutely, unforgiveable.

• Rhyl

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jillyboo's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2017

i agree totally am having trouble at moment put a memory card in my local shop in liverpool to be put onto a dvd been waiting over a month ring custoner services all the time they are now saying it is a faulty memory card .... no way it was fine when until i gave it to them having to go to cab now to help me as getting no where