Worst experience I have EVER had with a shop

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

melf237's review of Max Spielman

“Worst experience I have EVER had with a shop”

Written on: 25/12/2013 by melf237 (1 review written)

I went into the Ellesmere Port branch on the Friday before Christmas at 4.30 pm to purchase a photo gift for my dad only to be told he was closing (should be 5.30). We had revently lost our family dog and so I wanted something special with her photo on for my dad and requested a photo block. The shop employee said to come back the next day to collect it as he was closing. I returned on Saturday to collect it and took it home to wrap fir Christmas. When I came to wrap it it was full of air pockets. I returned on Monday to show him and he passed the blame to somebody else and said he would re do it straight away. I went back after 15 minutes only to be handed the same picture back, he hadn't bothered to re do it and hoped I was stupid enough to accept it and walk away!! 3 more times I was sent away so he could " re do " it and each time I was handed back the old one. What a joke. Finally I demanded a refund and left extremely upset as I now did not have enough time to have my photo gift done somewhere else in time for Xmas. The fact that I'm writing this on Xmas day shows how upset I am.

• Quality of service