Dreadful photos- unhelpful staff!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Boots Photos

“Dreadful photos- unhelpful staff!”

Written on: 12/07/2017

Boots in Bromley. Had 25 7x5 photos printed - one hour service.
The pick up time showing was 3hours after ordering so I very politely raised my concerns with the member of staff who said I should ignore ALL the details given on the confirmation and just give my name to collect my photos. When I did collect my photos - staff member was nowhere to be seen. There were many people trying to order photos who clearly needed help but no one was around. I asked another member of staff if anyone was working on that particular section; she'd gone for a quick break!!
Now the photos- extremely poor quality and 5 of the 25 were so badly cropped. Now I do understand about the proportions being different to the original photo but surely if they see they have chopped off someone's forehead or ear they can make an adjustment? Seriously- it's not rocket science! Apparently not! All they do is push a button and the 'machine' does the rest!
Churn 'em out - never mind the quality.
My advice- avoid Boots photo processing and go somewhere that actually cares about producing good work and having satisfied customers!

• Bromley, Kent