Avoid at all costs

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

473Carson's review of ASDA Photos

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 18/12/2017 by 473Carson (1 review written)

Don't be taken in by the Asda brand and the low prices. The Asda name is just a front for outsourcing the whole process. I ordered photos for Christmas on a seven-day turnaround service and it took over three weeks for them to be delivered...and that was only after following up several times and eventually speaking to a manager. I emailed several times to chase the order and never once received a reply and their phone line is only open 9am-4.30pm, Mon-Fri so not exactly convenient. I was told multiple stories about the status of my order and each person I spoke to contradicted the previous person. I had to really push to speak to a manager on the phone who, to be fair, was very apologetic and helpful and eventually sorted my order for me. The quality of the photos was good, but the process and customer service to get them was abysmal. Avoid!!