Thank you to everyone at NLMT!

Grace23's review of North London Motorcycle Training - www.northlondon-mct.co.uk

“Thank you to everyone at NLMT!”

Written on: 30/04/2018 by Grace23 (1 review written)

I got my A2 license through NLMT this month, thanks to the help of the fantastic staff there!

I had four instructors, a different one on each day of training I had. I was worried at first that having different instructors could mean conflicting or repeated information. However all four were excellent teachers and NLMT seem to have a good system where by they make notes on your progress for the next instructor.

All the staff at the office were great, very cheerful and positive when I turned up at 8:30am feeling nervous! I am not a morning person and I struggle to feel positive before 9:30am, meeting such cheerful and encouraging people certainly helped!

NLMT are obviously very busy, they have many instructors and seem to do a lot CBTs (I didn't do my CBT here, I already had an A1 license that I was upgrading). With such a lot of trainees coming and going and different instructors each day it would have been easy for everything to feel very impersonal, but somehow everyone and NLMT managed to make me feel like they were really interested in my progress and like I was an important person to them, not just another trainee out of the hundreds they must see each month! Well done to you all at NLMT as this really made a difference and I don't think it can be easy when you see so many students!

Anything to improve? Well nothing specifically to you, but all motorcycle training companies use radios and I struggle to hear instructions with the static and the background noise. I have an Interphone Bluetooth intercom I use with a friend and this is also what the examiners have taken to using - the clarity when compared to radios is startlingly good; no static and virtually no background noise! I know they are a lot more expensive though!!

Thank you to everyone at NLMT, I really enjoyed training with you and I am overjoyed to get my A2 license!

• 4 Days