Superb School

Guest's review of 1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com

“Superb School”

Written on: 16/09/2017

I have today just completed the DAS course with 1 Stop Instruction and I can heartily and without any reservation whatsoever highly recommend this school. I have passed the CBT, the DAS Module 1 and the Das module 2 - all first time, and this is due in the major part to the superb instruction and well considered structure of this school. 1 Stop structures it DAS course in stages so that it is most cost efficient for pupils should they need to retake any modules; unlike other schools that do an all in fee for a one day test. In addition to this 1 Stop offer a 1 2 1 senior instructor coaching session [which I took] and I can honestly say it was money well spent. It made a huge difference. However I think the other defining quality of this school that appealed to me, is that not only do they teach you exactly how to pass the exams and the test, they also spend a good deal of time on coaching and teaching how to ride your bike 'in the real world'. This level of tuition is essential for safety and competent riding after you have passed. For me, as a new rider, it was this dual approach that differentiates 1 Stop from the other London schools. They are also some of the most genuine and lovely people I have met. Highly recommend.

Equipment Provided?