Excellent Product & Service

OxfordBS's review of The Folding Sliding Door Company www.foldingslidingdoors.com

“Excellent Product & Service”

Written on: 26/01/2016 by OxfordBS (1 review written)

From start to finish The Folding Sliding Door Company provided a first class service. I design extension and have specified their products for many years. I recently installed one of their aluminium bifold doors with triple glazing in a self build and have been really impressed by their quality. I've been in the house for 6 months now and love the doors. I installed a flush track with discreet linear drainage. Everyone comments how good they look and have now put these on my houzz page
The aluminium doors are well built, solid, and slide perfectly along the track. The triple glazing provides really good thermal comfort and would highly recommend it. The handles and locking mechanisms are better than any other door I have seen. The outside handle can be a flat type so the doors fold back closer together.

I chose to have the doors installed by them and glad I did. The fitters were highly experienced and not young inexperienced lads like some window and doors companies I had come across.

I dealt with a guy and he was superb. He took me through the options and stages. I'm just about to embark on another project for a 7.5m wide bi-fold and will be going back to him for it.

Highly recommend.