Superb Team Member

StephMam's review of The Folding Sliding Door Company www.foldingslidingdoors.com

“Superb Team Member”

Written on: 20/11/2015 by StephMam (1 review written)

I would just like to say how extremely pleased we are with the service that we have received so far from a particular member of the sales support team. Everything from our initial enquiry through to numerous quotes for a variety of different features and our final order has been dealt with in a professional and friendly manner with fabulous attention to detail and unending patience! Nothing was too much trouble and the person I dealt with worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted at the best possible price. Customer service is a deciding factor for us when choosing a company's products so the management at Folding Sliding Doors should be extremely proud to have her on their team!

I must also say that the chaps that came out to do our site survey were also friendly and extremely helpful talking through all the options.

I would not hesitate to recommend Folding Sliding Doors to anyone based on our experience so far and I'm sure that the doors and fixed pane that we have ordered will look amazing - I can't wait for them to arrive!