Only recommend to my worse emery

Onlyformyenemy's review of Help-Link www.help-link.co.uk

“Only recommend to my worse emery”

Written on: 21/08/2017 by Onlyformyenemy (1 review written)

I booked to have a boiler fitted it was last Wednesday when they arrived. They told me they would be finished for about 3pm. I thought great, I arrived home about 4pm to a great big hole in the kitchen wall, holes outside not filled in correct, crushed garden plants, damaged kitchen units, dents and scratches on my fridge freezer ect.
Next the electrician turned up and took one look at the job and told me I'm not doing this it'll take me over my time the next time they could send him would be Tuesday which would be 5days later so I'm living in a house not knowing if it's safe.
I demanded the boss come and look at the mess I was having to live in , and he admiited the job was a mess and reassured me that I would not be fobbed off again and to email to let them know when I was next off and they would make sure the workmen would be there to rectify the mess and they would replace the plants, I did and said what he told me too then today he lied and said he hadn't my answer to that is if he hadn't how would I have known to to email and what to say.
They now tell me they can't send me anyone until the end of the month
Honestly is Help link someone you would have?

Helplinkhome's Response to Onlyformyenemy's Review

Written on: 25/08/2017

Dear Customer,

Our Service Excellence team are aware of the situation and are trying to contact you to resolve the issues. Please could you give us a call to discuss.

Kind regards,

Help-Link

Solenewalkerserhan's Response to Onlyformyenemy's Review

Written on: 21/11/2017

Had the same problems terrible company would not recommend avoid at all cost if you have problems after installation they wont help .