I got the upgraded touch blender 2, & has been fantastic!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

SteeleB's review of JR Ultra Touch Blender

“I got the upgraded touch blender 2, and has been...”

Written on: 28/06/2016 by SteeleB (1 review written)

I got the upgraded: JR Ultra touch blender 2 and I have found that everything from the jug to the touchpad, the lid to the screen has been precisely engineered to be the best blender of this generation. It has so many functions you can use: you can make soups using its new blade technology where it uses friction to heat up raw foods, smoothies and milkshakes, and now even nutty milks! It is by far the best mixed (commercial and non-commercial) blender at the moment and can be used at home or in a shop so it is perfect for such a wide audience. If you like healthy food and drinks this is perfect for you. I found that the people at JR Ultra have been excellent and have helped me along the way of purchasing this blender. So all in all I think if you have the money and the healthy mindset, this blender is absolutely great for you.

(This is for the touch blender 2)

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• There are soo many special features of this blender I could not recall them all if I tried but my personal favourite is the temperature technology.

Special Features