Tempur Original Mattress- 6 years now & never slept better

Johnnyo1's review of Tempur Mattress

“Tempur Original Mattress- 6 years now and never slept...”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by Johnnyo1 (1 review written)

I have had a Tempur Original Mattress for over 6 years now and I am delighted with it and never slept better. My wife likes it too on her side of the bed. I find it comforts me and reduces my rolling around so that we both sleep well. I used to have back ache with a traditional spring mattress, especially as that was getting old and the coils were starting to poke through and annoy us. The Tempur is as good as day one - even after 6 years.

The Original is on the firm side but I love it. Some people may want something softer so they should try the Cloud or Sensation mattresses from Tempur to find the one that is right for them.

I bought my bed from Warren Evavns and was lucky that the Tempur came with it at a good price. Yes, Tempur products do cost a bit more but they are worth it. I also would recommend Warren Evans - they built the bed in my house in double quick time and were brilliant.

• Memory Foam Mattress