No empathy

Guest's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“No empathy ”

Written on: 03/05/2017

I had 2 sessions with Lisa. After these sessions I felt worse than i had ever before. I have worked with an EFT practitioner for 7 years and the only reason i went to Lisa, was because of 1 issue.

My first session i found Lisa cold and i felt no rapport with her. It was a shame because her knowledge seemed great but i felt you do have to really feel comfortable to work with someone.

I asked for a refund on my next 2 appointments. I appreciate the short notice on the first, so i respect she could not refund me on this. However, my other paid amount we hadn't set a date for - she was very blunt and said she doesnt offer refunds.

We went back and forth and i am under a lot of stress so i gave my fiance her email to liaise with and still no joy.

Lisa then offered 2 free sessions to get back on track. Which was very kind.

We sent a few emails with no reply - so weeks passed.

Finally she came back and said trust is broken and she is no longer offering 2 free sessions.

Very confusing and not professional to retract what you say.

I then said i'd like to book the final session and at least get my monies worth if there was to be no refund. I cannot do any days except Fridays or Weekends, due to work .

Lisa said she can only do Tues/Wed - this was never told to me. So now Lisa cannot fit me in, i'm not happy working with her - and she still won't provide a refund.

Lack of empathy for patients doesn't really suit a therapist role?

I have never met any therapist who would cause stress and not reduce it.

Thank god i got away!