First class coaching

VWestwood's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“First class coaching”

Written on: 22/05/2015 by VWestwood (1 review written)

I attended Lisa's Mind Calm meditation course in Stockport a couple of months ago. I had a set of life coaching sessions with her over the preceding months which were incredibly beneficial and helped me improve my communication skills and confidence at work (I work as an A&E doctor). As a Buddhist I already meditate but was finding it hard to concentrate during my meditations so Lisa recommended Mind Calm.

Everything about the course was top notch. The venue was beautiful and there was a friendly, non judgemental atmosphere among the participants. The technique is enjoyable and easy to use daily. It was presented in such a way
that anyone could learn it no matter what their prior knowledge or experience.

Lisa is extremely professional and knowledgeable about the science behind the Mind Calm technique and of neural physiology in general. She explained in detail how meditation influences the body and mind and it was clear that the health benefits of meditation reach far beyond my goal of improving concentration during meditation.

I will be recommending this course to my colleagues and patients alike especially for anyone suffering from stress or tiredness. Thanks again Lisa!