Finding inner strenght

Guest's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“Finding inner strenght”

Written on: 14/04/2015

I came to Lisa at the end of my tether, the pressures of having difficult health problems, working full time in a stressful job, not sleeping at night, and caring for my mum who has Alzheimers and lives with us, made life seem so hard and even practical tasks arduous.
My desk at work looked like a bomb had hit it, I was so frustrated with being disorganized, struggling to get to work on time and staying late unable to catch up.
I had previously done a lot of meditation but had lost my way years ago, however I was able to turn things around after just a few sessions with Lisa and the Mind Calm Workshop.
By focusing and calming my mind I started to get organized, creating a small margin of time for myself, and the mind calm technique was so effective, I was able to use in short bursts, which helped me, given the lack of time in my day.
Mind calm has given me the energy I need to begin my recovery process. Within a month I feel healthy again, I am sleeping at night and have the inner strength to cope with life again.
Although nothing external has changed, the profound techniques used in Lisa's coaching sessions have given me practical, effective tools that I can use to support myself, creating a paradigm shift within me and giving me the skills to follow an alternate path, finding the stillness within me, which has made it all ok.