Lisa's life coaching

Elmira112's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“Lisa's life coaching”

Written on: 02/12/2014 by Elmira112 (1 review written)

Before I got in touch with Lisa I was possibly in the worst place in my life that I could imagine. I was so emotional that I shut out everyone in my life and didn't speak about what I was going through and how I was feeling. I was very depressed...to the point that I didn't speak to or see any friends, I only left the house if I had to and I cried to sleep every night for at least a whole year. I wasn't just effecting myself but I was effecting my family and those close to me.

I was obsessive in my relationship. It was obvious that my partner didn't value me, and was treating me badly, but I was desperately clinging on, obsessing about his every move, trying to win him back and get his attention. I thought about nothing else, I was consumed by my relationship even though I knew it wasn't working and was wrong for me.

I found Lisa after searching and contacting a few professionals. I felt like I would be most comfortable with Lisa and I was right. I felt like a broken woman when we met. After the 1st session I felt like a new person..I couldn't believe it. A weight was lifted off my shoulders and I was stunned how different I felt.

After 3 sessions I'm back on track, I'm able to socialise again and I'm living and planning my life now, for myself. Lisa used a number of methods to help me get where I need to be and I honestly don't think I could have done it without her. I was in a terrible place in my life but now I feel like things are going to get even better. I'm going to keep seeing Lisa as I feel like she can help me with different aspects of my life that I need guidance with. She is so easy to talk to and made me feel so comfortable that I managed to open up to her over my own family and friends.
Ellie .