Lisa Bardell Coaching - life changing

EmmaLondon2's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“Lisa Bardell Coaching - life changing ”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by EmmaLondon2 (1 review written)

It feels strange writing about the way I felt before I started my sessions with Lisa, because I feel like a completely different person now. When I met Lisa I was anxious, depressed, and unable to break free from destructive patterns (including eating disorders) that had consumed my day-to-day life for many years. I felt trapped within my own mind, I attempted to control situations by giving myself impossible rules to follow, and then when those situations could not be controlled I fell apart. I hoped that Lisa would help me to change my thought process. However, I certainly didn’t expect the results that followed.

I am now, finally, content. Enjoying the present is something I do automatically, rather than having to tell myself to do it. I feel excited about the future, not scared, and when things don’t go my way I no longer wake up with that tight ball in my chest or feel the need to excessively control and calculate other aspects of my life. Lisa has taught me to simply breath, relax and live in the moment. For anyone looking to change their perspective and their lifestyle, I highly recommend Lisa’s coaching. Not only is she very caring, attentive (and simply very good!) I felt that she tailored the sessions well to suit my particular needs. Most importantly, Lisa gave me the practical tools and the confidence to cope by myself. I know that if life presents me with hurdles, I will be able to find a way around them and I won’t go back.