Overthinking - Stop It Ruining Your Life.

Andy1973's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“Overthinking - Stop It Ruining Your Life.”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Andy1973 (1 review written)

I was stuck, not moving just living day by day in a dark place letting my negative thoughts control my life. I sought medical advice but I didn’t feel much improvement. I decided to seek further help, and discovered Lisa on the hypnotherapy directory website. I really needed to get my life back on track because I was stuck in the past, constantly over-thinking, self conscious and my self esteem too low to go out and meet people. My friends had fallen by the wayside. I thought hypnotherapy was worth a try, and I had no idea what else to do.

It was such a good decision. The sessions with Lisa helped me process the negative thoughts and more importantly control the overthinking that was taking over and ruining my life. I don't know if there is a complete cure but I certainly feel fairly re-energised, comfortable in myself, and able to start to go out and live life. Over the couple of months since the sessions started, I am seeing the good in life and looking forward instead of living in the past.
If you're in the same place, my recommendation is to try it. You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Andy, Cheshire