Life Challenging Coaching Provided by Lisa - No regrets!

1992Hopper's review of Lisa Bardell Coaching - www.lisabardellcoaching.co.uk

“Life Challenging Coaching Provided by Lisa - No regrets!”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by 1992Hopper (1 review written)

I sought Lisa's help because I was really struggling with food issues which I believed to be binge eating disorder. I was often out of control around food, unable to stop eating when I was full, battling with strong cravings for sugary cakes and biscuits, and even 'sleep walk eating' unconsciously at night. I was feeling desperately low about my body image and constantly beating myself up for not being able to sort it out, take control, and get to the weight I wanted. The issues caused me a lot of daily anxiety which was spilling over into my work and personal life, getting in the way of me performing to my best, or being able to be in the moment and actually enjoy myself.

The whole battle left me absolutely exhausted, as it affected the quality and quantity of my sleep. When I met Lisa I was very close to giving up, she was my last hope. I had seen several therapists and counselors before, who helped to a degree, but had come nowhere near resolving my issues at their emotional roots.

Once I started working with Lisa, the sessions really helped me to identify the true inner issues that I had been holding onto for many years. These were the triggers for my anxiety and self esteem issues, and resolving them was important for me to really move forward the way I wanted.

As well as the work we did together in the sessions, Lisa also taught me techniques to take away and use myself when I needed them. I found these really helpful and empowering, as I could do something myself if anything got difficult.

After 3 sessions I can say the work we did has made a significant change in my attitude towards myself, and to food. This has set the way to eating the way I want, and being happy with myself. Even though I haven't yet reached my end goal weight, these sessions have allowed me to accept myself, to feel in control, and to stay motivated to take the actions I need to take.

I would recommend Lisa after these significant changes in a short space of time, we originally discussed 6 sessions, but I'm happy with the results after 3, and will go back if I need further support.