Rude & unreliable

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of Costa Blanca Airport Transfers www.Costa-Blanca-Transfers.com

“Rude and unreliable”

Written on: 20/11/2016

Arrived at Alicante airport and no driver was there waiting. Not a big deal, we were on holiday and no mad rush. After 15 minutes we called the owner  who was quite off hand but did say he would chase it up. Driver arrived after 15 minutes with no apology but he was a nice guy to be fair. Spoke to him later to point our we had waited 30 minutes and a simple 'sorry' would have been nice. We was rude and arrogant and initially tried claiming the driver had been there all along to which I informed him that we had seen the driver arrive, rushing into thee arrivals hall. He then tried to blame us for not calling him sooner! I though 15 minutes was reasonable. Would not use again, there are plenty of other reliable companies around. I think you see how a company really operate when something goes wrong and CBT were sadly lacking.

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Mini-Bus

Type of vehicle

• Comfort of journey

Costa-Blanca-Transfers.com's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2016

Hello,
Firstly, when you called me, you said that you had been waiting 30 minutes for our driver!
I was more than a little surprised that you had decided to waited 30 minutes before calling me to ask where the driver was?
You then said that you had gone outside for a cigarette before deciding to call me!
The driver was all the time waiting for you in arrivals holding a sign in your name.
I'm not sure how you missed him, or why you did not call me straight away on our customer service number and I would have resolved your problem in a few seconds.
I did apologise to you more than once for any inconvenience, not sure why you would say otherwise?
You know we are reliable as this was not the 1st time you have traveled with us, but for some reason you did not see the driver and then decided to have a smoke before calling us.
From time-to-time some clients do not see the driver in arrivals holding a sign in their name, a quick call to us and the issue is resolved and they are on their way. You clearly had other priorities on this occasion and then decided to vent your anger saying that you are very active on social media, blah, blah ...
I wish the other companies you use in the future the best of luck when dealing with you as a client!