Damaged Car Seat

• Ease of booking

• Security

CC030372's review of Rapid Parking - www.rapidparking.co.uk

“Damaged Car Seat”

Written on: 03/04/2018 by CC030372 (1 review written)

On arriving back in the UK I contacted Rapid Parking as advised for my car to meet me at the airport.

I was asked to check the car over, I looked all over the outside and signed the form. It wasn’t until I opened the car and went to get in a noticed a lot of what look like white dust on the driver’s site car seat. I patted this away thinking nothing off it but on closer inspection found 3 holes. The white dust appears to have been cigarette ash and the holes are where the hot ash landed on my seat.

Somebody had been smoking in my car and burnt my car seat, I managed to run after the person that dropped it off and showed them, they contacted their manager and I was told to email them, which I did when I got home.

Their response was, we only take pictures of the outside of the car so when my car was dropped off they were not checked for marks. They state that their drivers aer professional and under no circumstances smoke in a customer car, this is their policy. So basically they are no liable and are saying I can't prove they damaged my car.

I sent another email and have not heard back, if I had known Rapid Parking were going to be looking after the car - I booked through Holiday Travel Deals Ltd with no mention of Rapid Parking (Heathrow) - I would have done my research and checked the reviews and definitely no booked them based on some of these reviews.

• Ease of booking