BSA Cadet .177 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

lxFarley191's review of BSA Cadet .177

“I am now 65 ,and recently got the urge to return to my...”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by lxFarley191 (1 review written)

I am now 65 ,and recently got the urge to return to my childhood ,when my mother bought me at 9 a BSA CADET , don't know what happened to it as we moved around the globe ,anyway I started hunting down one of these little rifles ,and within weeks a guy who owns a gun shop said he had two just come in ,£100 for the pair ,so I bought them both.Both are in good order for the years ,and fire perfectly ,with everything in place ,they are well made ,feel balanced ,and very neat little guns ,in fact I think very attractive .Since then I bought a very well preserved BSA cadet major !slightly longer barrel !very nice this one !but I did pay £ 140 for it ,without the rear sight ,which I tracked one down for £30 so yes slightly over the top ,but the rifle is what I would call very very nice ,still see the markings ,so happy with my purchases ,looking back now I paid the right price .I have the bug now .

• Accuracy