Absolutely perfect

Acnehater's review of Sudocrem

“Absolutely perfect”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by Acnehater (1 review written)

I heard about these different treatments to help acne as I had acne that I absolutely hated.I used to cover it with makeup and found I broke out more and got more spots.Then I went to my GP for some medication.That just made my skin really dry. So when I gave up I just left it. Then at school people started noticing it more so I took action. I tried everything,toothpaste made my skin dry,lemons made my skin thickly and took a while to set in even potato slices didn't work. UNTIL I found sudocrem.
I didn't need to waste money as I had one at home. I had a pocket sized one as we'll. AND!!! LISTEN CAREFULLY,,,, IF YOU LIKE MAKEUP IT DOUBLES UP AS A PRIMER I WOULD GIVE IT A 8/10 as a primer... You can even use sudocrem for grazes,cuts,rash,eczema,bedsores,sun burns,minor burns ,chilblains,surface wounds and acne.

I RECCOMED IT SO MUCH ALTHOUGHT THEY DONT GO OVERNIGHT YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE.IT DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!! Just apply a thick layer at night or the daytime and wait for the minimum is 4 hours (overnight will work more better) then wash of and gently dry with a clean towel. Thanks for reading.