Stoves 61EDO Stainless Steel Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Stoves 61EDO Stainless Steel - Ask a question now

Stoves 61EDO Stainless Steel

“If I had to buy a cooker again I would not buy a...”

Written on: 22/09/2007 by catcando (2 reviews written)

If I had to buy a cooker again I would not buy a Stoves. Despite having seen rave reviews I was less than impressed with this model. The hob is not easy to clean despite using the correct cleaner. I cannot restore it back to showroom condition - I still have odd looking marks on the hob. The fan unit is temperamental - more often than not it sounds like a sick jet engine and before you ask - yes, the cooker is absolutely level. The controls are good and stylish except for the oven - it is not… Read Full Review

Stoves 61EDO Stainless Steel

“I am over the moon with my Stoves 61EDO stainless...”

Written on: 27/02/2006 by sarahfl (1 review written)

I am over the moon with my Stoves 61EDO stainless steel cooker! It is fantastic to look at. It is well made, and the doors open and shut easily. The glass in the doors slides out so they are easy to clean. The controls are easy to use, and the instruction manual is clear and concise. There is a defrost and cooling function on the main oven. There is a programmable red LCD display. The functions include timer, semi-automatic (switches itself off) and fully-automatic (switches itself on and… Read Full Review