Deja Vu Bridalwear, Albury, Nr Guildford, Surrey Reviews

Deja Vu Bridalwear, Albury, Nr Guildford, Surrey - Ask a question now

“The dresses are stunning and the staff are very...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

The dresses are stunning and the staff are very helpful and friendly... well worth a visit if you are looking for a bridal dress/ prom dress etc… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I recently went to visit Deja Vu Bridalwear. As they...”

Written on: 25/02/2006 by heather2006 (1 review written)

I recently went to visit Deja Vu Bridalwear. As they claim to sell designer dresses at reduced prices because they have been tried on in shops or worn once. On arriving at the house where the business is located, I felt they did not make any effort to make myself and my sister (my bridesmaid) feel comfortable. She started firing questions at us as soon as we sat down, in a very rude manner. Her selection of dresses was poor and I decided not to proceed with buying anything from her due to her… Read Full Review

Melissaspencer's Response to 231547_heather2006's Review

Written on: 12/11/2006

I got married in June 2006, and on the recommendation of two close friends, I visited Deja Vu Bridalwear, when looking for my dress and my 3 bridesmaid dresses. I am so pleased that I did! The lady who looked after me was honest about styles and colours, and gave me such helpful advice, without pressurising me to buy - unlike all the other bridal shops that I went to first! And I found her selection of brides and bridesmaids dresses extensive enough without being overwhelming. In the end I bought all 4 dresses from Deja Vu, and I have since resold my dress through them as well. I can only think that Heather2006 was having a bad day when she visited, because my friends and I can only say good things about the company.