Sakura, Hanover Square Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Sakura, Hanover Square - Ask a question now

“Sakura, Hanover Square is one of my most favourite...”

Written on: 22/06/2009

Sakura, Hanover Square is one of my most favourite restaurants, a genuine Japanese experience. I have read in many places that people dont like the service there. I think you need to speak Japanese like most of the other customers. Consistently excellent food - I have been an intermittent customer for more than a decade… Read Full Review

“I was disappointed with the service. I asked a waiter...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by Sushi Lover (1 review written)

I was disappointed with the service. I asked a waiter how many Salmon pieces came with a set menu. She didn't know, fair enough, but when I asked her if she could find out, she appeared flustered and said 'it just comes with rice' in a seemingly frustrated voice and did not offer to find out. I was shocked so told her to forget about it and I ordered something else. She repeated the order to me, but later after our main course our shashimi still hadn't arrived. I asked another member of staff… Read Full Review

“Whenever you feel like to have a genuine Japanese...”

Written on: 24/02/2006 by XX (39 reviews written)

Whenever you feel like to have a genuine Japanese meal, Sakura is probably the best place you should go. They serve all sort of Japanese dishes you could name. If you don't know much about Japanese food, there are also set lunch or dinner available. The atmosphere and the food are comparable to the restaurants I visited in Japan, I just love it there… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib