999 Inks Reviews - www.999inks.com

141
999 Inks - www.999inks.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 999 Inks - www.999inks.com

999 Inks - www.999inks.com

“Same problems as so many others”

Written on: 04/05/2015 by MiyaSilva119 (1 review written)

Made the mistake of not reading the reviews - will not make that error again. Although stated in stock was told a week later that it was not. Did eventually arrive about 2 weeks after placing order. First cartridge did not work despite repeated attempts, so now in the bin. I would definitely avoid using them and have now blocked their emails… Read Full Review

“Horrendous customer service”

Written on: 01/04/2015 by Micheal56 (1 review written)

Ordered an item off the website which was stated as in stock and available for next day delivery. After a week it turns out they didn't have the item in stock and they had to order it themselves, then they promised me that it would be with me on the Monday, but when i rang on the Monday they hadn't even sent it. Customer service is terrible, they promise to 'ring you back when i find out what the issue is' but never do. I still haven't received anything and when i ask to cancel my order they… Read Full Review

“faulty goods”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by GaigeMacKay (1 review written)

I have used 999 inks in the past with no problems. The problem with them only arises when there IS a problem. I received a cartridge which simply would not work . I have contacted them to request a return/refund but they have refused to respond apart from their standard e mail which many customers have mentioned. I certainly won t be using them again and I hope that all the MANY cheated customers report them to trading standards as I shall be doing. They must not be allowed to simply ignore… Read Full Review

“Appaling company - avoid and go elsewhere”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by Alan_J_S (1 review written)

Appalling customer services ... avoid at all costs Atrocious company. I placed an order expecting quick delivery. Nothing arrived. ALL email contacts and complaints have been ignored. They refused to respond beyond sending the same auto-generated message again and again ..... " Dear -----, Thank you for contacting us! We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day. (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm). To… Read Full Review

“Stay away from!”

Written on: 04/12/2014 by PurpleBun (1 review written)

Ordered a diary that was shown as in stock on 18 November 2014. After no delivery, I had to chase only to be told that it's not in stock and they will not be fulfilling the order. Still haven't received a refund. Poor customer services, no attempt to contact me… Read Full Review

“Experience with 999inks.co.uk”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by Wesley472 (1 review written)

Have used 999 inks for at least 8 years now, firstly for a Canon Pixma IP3600, then latterly for my Canon Pixma MG5150. Service has always been prompt, typically 2 days. Have never had a faulty cartridge. Their prices have always been irresistibly competitive at roughly one third of Canon prices. Very strange to read so many 1-star reviews - can't believe I've simply been lucky for 8 years !… Read Full Review

“Somebody has to do something about this!!”

Written on: 27/11/2013 by Soukaina (2 reviews written)

I bought hp cartridges from 999ink online but there are faulty, my mistake did not read people reviews. I can't believe every body got problems with this company! They must stop trading if they are not doing their job right. It is illegal taking people money like that. I am reporting it to fake Britain !… Read Full Review

Homeowner2's Response to Soukaina's Review

Written on: 28/11/2013

I totally agree, I bought from them after reading reviews on their website.
I posted a negative review when my printer wouldn't recognise their inks
and had trouble getting a returns authorisation no from them, only to
find the review site then put me in a mediation process. My negative
review was never published. It took many weeks to force a refund from
these people. I did some digging and found they had a warehouse
local to me and said I would go down there if necessary.

I did however report them to trading standards.

I can only conclude that their claims of supplying to schools etc
are totally false as are many of their reviews.

“Bad service”

Written on: 27/11/2013 by garyd03 (1 review written)

I had 3 faulty cartridges, sent them back, have written 6 mails no response and they wont even return my faulty cartridges. Stay well away… Read Full Review

Soukaina's Response to garyd03's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

Oh I have 3 cartridges too , one colour and 2 black for my diskjet hp printer worked only the first use print out 10 docs then ink finished and put the other black is not working in my printer at all, what a jokers 999ink. Emailed them they said to return the cartridges and get refund back but they v asked for the order number but did not keep the receipt:(

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 29/08/2013

My machine wont recognise the cartidges I purchased from 999. sent e-mail and got a response after 2 days, lady phoned me and said as the cartridges were purchased more than 6 months ago I could not get a refund. This was despite the fact they had expiry dates of either 2014 0r 2015 and should still work perfectly. To compound matters the person I was speaking to (sounded like an Indian lady who was difficult to understand) put the phone down on me. At the very least I expected them to offer me… Read Full Review

“failed replacement cartridges”

Written on: 09/07/2013

I would urge anyone reading this review to avoid 999inks, The policies of this Company leave a lot to be desired. I purchased 2 colour cartridges, the first cartridge failed after a short period (loss of RED) replaced with 2nd cartridge, this one printed only the RED colour, 999 advised a head cleaning process, then requested I return both items which I did, only to receive 1 replacement cartridge in place of the 2 returned, the insult was that the replacement was also FAULTY, after many… Read Full Review

“appalling delivery service”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by nickinlondon (1 review written)

First I was told the product I had ordered and paid for was out of stock and then the toners failed to arrive (I'm still waiting). 11 days ago I was told they would be delivered by first class recorded delivery. A few days later I called and they told me it was 2nd class delivery and to wait a bit. Today: I called and they asked me to wait a few more days. Shocking. "Emergency cartridges on time!" - not even close… Read Full Review

“Increase sales scam”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by remeng (1 review written)

I ordered 4 cartridges from this lot at the end of the Payment section I got the message that there was an error in the payment and to shop again which I did. When I opened my email account I had 2 order confirmations, When I tried to contact 999ink.co.uk by E-mail it failed. Contacting them by landline on an 0845 number I eventually got a foreign voice telling me both orders had been despatched but she would give me a 10% discount on my next purchase. This "next" purchase is not going to… Read Full Review

“non-existent customer service”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by amartinwest (1 review written)

I ordered some cartridges on 30th January, two of the first three I used leaked. I asked for a full refund took them two weeks to respond to my email. Still no refund or communication. Considering using the small claims service to get my money back. Have also complained to the trading standards… Read Full Review

-999Inks's Response to amartinwest's Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

I am sorry to hear of the problems with your order. I hope the matter has been sorted. Please call us for any outstanding issues

Amartinwest's reply to -999Inks's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2013

No, Although they said they would do the refund, they were just playing games, avoid 99Inks like the plague

-999Inks's reply to Amartinwest's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2013

Thank you for your reply.
Can I have your order number so that I can look into this and get back to you. I am again sorry for the time this has taken.
You can also contact our Customer Services Team on 08452575100

Amartinwest's reply to -999Inks's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2013

Finally three months later I have a refund of 28.09 but the not the full amount of 31.21, still I wont ever use 999inks again.

Thanks review centre, you seem to have got their attention

“The inks do not work”

Written on: 29/01/2013

I ordered 'Canon compatible' inks and only two out of the packet of four worked. I made the mistake of ordering another packet thinking it was a one-off and the same thing happened… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

Thank you for your feedback. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Please contact us or email us if you need any assistance from our technical support team. We do regret the difficulty you have faced.

“website says ink in stock ? and fast delivery ? ”

Written on: 23/01/2013

website says ink in stock, it was not, website says fast delivery ? took 2 weeks to arrive, and when it eventually did......it was worse than useless. clogged up my printer and I could not use them, an utter waste of money. avoid !!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for the delay in delivery of your order.
We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Please contact us on 08452575100 or email us on orders@999inks.com if you need any assistance from our technical support team. We do regret the difficulty you have faced.

“how can this company be allowed to trade”

Written on: 17/01/2013

info on website wrong, ink out of stock even tho website says different, take money quickly, slow to post ink, ink very poor quality, unusable, company dont accept responsibility, will not even acknowledge emails or phone calls. HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH AWFUL SERVICE BEFORE… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

Thank you for your feedback. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Please contact us on 08452575100 or email us on orders@999inks.com if you need any assistance from our technical support team. We do regret the difficulty you have faced and apologise for the inconvenience caused

Alternatively, please provide an order number and we can get in touch with you

“my printer is damaged beyond repair thanks to these inks ”

Written on: 17/01/2013

The ink arrived much later than promised and when I put the black ink in the printer the actual end of the ink cartridge came off and my printer heads were soaked in ink ! customer services were not interested and ignored my complaints. Absolutely shocking service and useless ink. DON'T TOUCH IT !… Read Full Review

“would not recommend to a friend or even an enemy”

Written on: 16/01/2013

most awfull service and inferior product, save your money and avoid… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

I am sorry to hear of the problems with your order. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Please contact us or email us if you need any assistance from our technical support team. We do regret the difficulty you have faced.

“dont buy ink here !!!!”

Written on: 16/01/2013

website misleading, .... a month to deliver....ink useless.... impossible to get a response from "customer services" ... its quite awful they get away with this ! AVOID at all costs !!… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have faced with your order. Please call our Customer Services Team between 9 am and 6 pm GMT (Mon-Fri) and we will do our best to resolve your issue. You can also email us.

“Awfull !!!”

Written on: 12/01/2013

Would never deal with this company again, don,t believe anything the website says, there is NO customer service, its a con !! … Read Full Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

We do regret the inconvenience you have had to face. Please call us between 9 am and 6 pm GMT (Mon-Fri) and we will do our best to resolve your issue. You can also email us,