Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower Reviews

Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower

Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower

“I bought a Stihl BG 55 and returned it for a Stihl BG...”

Written on: 17/05/2008 by JoeKi (1 review written)

I bought a Stihl BG 55 and returned it for a Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower the same day. I had no problem swapping them at the Stihl dealer even though I had used it. I wanted more power, the tapered nozzle and the anti vibrate grip. The reason I went with a Stihl was because I had had a Sears blower that broke in about 3 years. It would of cost more to fix it than the unit was worth. After some research I found out that most consumer leaf blowers, edgers, trimmers, etc come with either a 30 hr or a… Read Full Review

Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower

“As a private gardener, I blow the fallen leaves to one...”

Written on: 11/11/2006 by ians gardening (1 review written)

As a private gardener, I blow the fallen leaves to one end of the garden, then fit the vacuum bag and tube of the Stihl BG 85 leaf blower and pick up and deposit shedded leaves on the compost heap without any problem whatsoever… Read Full Review

Stihl BG 85 Leaf Blower

“I thoroughly recommend the BG 85 leaf blower. From the...”

Written on: 21/02/2006 by easilyled (13 reviews written)

I thoroughly recommend the BG 85 leaf blower. From the Stihl stable you know it will be reliable and long lasting. It's usually hard to get it out of someone's hands once they start blowing things around as it is good fun. If you are a gardening contractor it makes a good job great and in a very short space of time too. Don't get a cheap one, they are uncomfortable to use and under powered. Petrol is the only way to go (2 stroke). Don't use it on vacuum though, you will shred the blades. This… Read Full Review

247241_Sneakyslider's Response to easilyled's Review

Written on: 15/06/2006

This review is absolutely correct. I have had a bg 85 for 4 years using it on a daily basis in my lawncare business. I sold it today for $40 (still works great but it has been USED!!) and am going to buy another one tomorrow. It really does a great job for what it is, I also have a red max ebz 8000 which will knock my 7 year old daughter off of her feet at close range...lol, but it is truly overkill for smaller jobs. So as long I do lawncare for a living I will have a bg 85 in my trailer. :^)