Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto Reviews

Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto

Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto
Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto

“I bought my omega 6 months ago for £500 and it is a...”

Written on: 04/12/2009 by ian boniface (1 review written)

I bought my omega 6 months ago for £500 and it is a cracking car for the money everthing works on it. The only fault was the alternator which went but a quick trip to the breakers did the job. my kids and wife love it as there is sooooo much room inside. I love the cruise control as i just sit back and relax and not worry about the fuel being drunk as i found out 1 trip with my heavy rigth foot… Read Full Review

“I bought my Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto Family Car two...”

Written on: 03/11/2004 by talljc (1 review written)

I bought my Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto Family Car two years ago and have found this to be the best car out of the six I have had since driving, it was a fantastic drive to devon when I first got it, as the outside temp was 30 degrees celsius and I had air con going with three kids the misses and the mother with me driving all comfartable in the car whilst everyone around was sweating like mad, there is so much room in the car it makes it comfortable to drive anywhere, my golf clubs stay in the… Read Full Review

279371_Lobzik's Response to 175902_talljc's Review

Written on: 22/02/2007

I agree with you, Omegas are great family cars. I have a 1998 3.0 MV6 Estate Manual, and it's a great car. Having the 3.0 V6 it has a bit of oomph as well, but the fuel economy is not as good as the 2.0. It also has all the extras, which make it a great family car. If you are thinking of getting one of these, definitely go for it, but if buying the 3.0V6 be aware the cam belt must be changed every 40,000 miles.

“Bought my Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto 98 model with...”

Written on: 22/12/2003 by cosmic (1 review written)

Bought my Vauxhall Omega 2.0 CDX Auto 98 model with 43k on the clock. Problems from the word go with electrics, engine and gearbox. Windows that open and close on their own! Sunroof doesn't always close (or open for that matter) - useful when it starts raining, dashboard display with half the letters missing, passenger door central locking doesn't work and all this within 50 miles of driving it away.

Engine is very noisy in all situations and has a distinct lack of power. Drinks fuel. Gearbox… Read Full Review

Rumour's Response to cosmic's Review

Written on: 07/06/2004

Hmmmmmm.... Looks like you bought a lemon! Perhaps it would have been an idea to get someone with experience of cars to look at it before shelling out the hard earned reddies...
<br>
<br>I have a 3ltr Elite on a P plate and it is the best car I have ever owned... But I got it checked over and HPI'd before I bought it!!!

Colin West's Response to cosmic's Review

Written on: 06/04/2005

Looks like you bought a pup.
<br>I have had 2 Omegas and 3 Carltons before that. All have been great. Shame Vauxhall have discontinued it.