Nasal Crom Reviews

• Effectiveness

Nasal Crom - Ask a question now

Nasal Crom

“No side effects. Works very well without the groggy,...”

Written on: 16/05/2008

No side effects. Works very well without the groggy, hungover side effects of other (oral) meds. Bad points, stings!… Read Full Review

Nasal Crom

“I have had chronic rhinitis for the last eight years. ...”

Written on: 19/02/2006 by DaveSouth448 (2 reviews written)

I have had chronic rhinitis for the last eight years. I did not want to take a major antihistamine, and was warned against that if I drink. NasalCrom is a metered spray,used 4-6 hours a day, up to six times daily. It takes up to 14 days for the spray to take. In five days I was having to blow my nose much less when eating or drinking. Scotch still has a major impact, and spirits in general have varying effect now. I use the sprayabout four times a day. About $15 American dollars for a… Read Full Review