Car Broker UK Reviews

• Customer service

Car Broker UK - Ask a question now

“Prior to ordering a Hyundai Santa Fe 7 seater, Premium...”

Written on: 10/01/2011

Prior to ordering a Hyundai Santa Fe 7 seater, Premium - Auto and paying a deposit I was informed that the vehicle was in a Hyundai compound in this country. Delivery date was mid December but possibly even earlier. Since the order I requested via email for any clarification on delivery date but no response given. After following up with several telephone calls and around the time of original delivery date, I was informed that the vehicle was delayed and on a ship due into port on the 29th… Read Full Review

“The price went up after I had paid the deposit.”

Written on: 25/07/2008 by wilkidj (1 review written)

The price went up after I had paid the deposit.
I have been waiting 10 weeks and still haven't received the car.
I was told the car was in stock and paid the balance. I get a phone call today saying the car has been delayed. So it wasn't in stock after all.
I have not yet received a receipt for the deposit or the balance. I will update this when I get the car… Read Full Review

“Very good service, kept us informed of what was going...”

Written on: 15/05/2008 by BillS719 (1 review written)

Very good service, kept us informed of what was going on and car arrived with no troubles at all (and 3 weeks earlier than we had origianlly been quoted). Much cheaper than going to our local dealer. Would strongly recommend… Read Full Review

“Sales of new UK main dealer supplied cars at...”

Written on: 18/02/2006 by susan Harry (1 review written)

Sales of new UK main dealer supplied cars at discounted prices… Read Full Review