Fiat Ducato Maxi 2003 2.8 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Fiat Ducato Maxi 2003 2.8 - Ask a question now

“DONT use main dealers for servicing or repairs - they...”

Written on: 01/01/2007 by l359064 (1 review written)

DONT use main dealers for servicing or repairs - they dont know what they are doing half the time. I put my van into them once for servicing and got it back with a hefty bill and hundreds of pounds worth of damage to it! I now do ALL my own servicing and repairs… Read Full Review

“I bought the Fiat Ducato Maxi van new to replace my...”

Written on: 17/02/2006 by wch27778 (1 review written)

I bought the Fiat Ducato Maxi van new to replace my 1997 Ford Transit.
Choosing the Fiat was easy when compared to other makes available in Australia.
The 1.2 mtr opening side door eliminated Mercedes and Volkswagen a standard pallet will not fit through their doors. The position of the door being back from the front cargo area is an advantage in freight handling over those with side doors located at the front of the cargo area. The lower floor level also improves freight handling. I return to… Read Full Review

John Thompson's Response to wch27778's Review

Written on: 17/10/2006

I have a 2003 1800 Maxi van, and after 45,000 miles it has proved to be not only a good reliable worker, but great to drive with the hugely torqued and laid back 2.8 engine.
<br/>
<br/>It nudges 100mph on a good road, but is happier at 80mph, and around 30mpg.
<br/>
<br/>A great tool, and as you say, would make a nice 'Retirement camper' LOL